miðvikudagur, mars 28, 2007

Many thanks for tiny things!

Yesterday evening, the postman delivered my Wee Tiny Sock, knitted by Darlene

Wee Tiny sock
Thank you Darlene, the sock is lovely. (And do you all see the card? How cute is that!!!)
And thank you, Emily, for this idea. It is such a small thing to do (knitting a tiny sock) but seems to evoke exponential fun. At least here. Maybe my excitement is a bit over the top because Darlene also included a tiny sock blocker!
I had seen those cute little sock blockers on Emily's blog, of course and had to order some myself. Not for me, no no no, but to give them away.

Well, I might have considered to keep one for myself... But now - I got one - just for me!
Hooray for mini sock blockers! Can you resist to get some for yourself? No? Go and visit feltupdesigns and talk to Debbie. She does an incredible job making and shipping them. Thanks, Debbie!


The hint of sunlight in the pictures above encouraged me to go out for another photoshoot. Finally, my Bloomin' Feet yarn aka Socks That Rock in Rose Quartz arrived ...
STR Rose Quartz
...and I am swatching and sketching for my grand design.
Bloomin'Feet in progress
Wish me luck.

Engin ummæli: