fimmtudagur, desember 15, 2005

Santa Claus is coming to town

Blurry Santa

Santa Claus illuminated by the electrical burglar alarm? Well, he is a bit early...
[If you click on the picture, you'll see him better = not so blurry]

Admittedly this one is not so cool. It is merely a reminder.
I'm sure you can do better! So be on the look-out, a camera might come in handy, too - I'm waiting.





My appologies for not updating on my knitting. The simple reason is, there has been none. But this arrived:

Knitted gifts

How long I longed for this book... I'm so excited to see the fabulous hourglass-sweater, woohoo.
The skeins are just another reminder of the contest.
Here are in short the rules again:

A picture of a tacky Christmas installation or a funny moment (I liked the description from Katie of Santa's rest. Too bad she couldn't take a picture of him)
and
a) it must be local (photographed by you, no web findings) and
b) it has to make me gasp in embarrassment me smile
c) you will only have time until next year! (Deadline 31.12.2005)

Good luck!

2 ummæli:

Jenn sagði...

I posted some holiday crap-tacular pictures today - enjoy!
http://knitnlit.blogspot.com

mandy sagði...

enjoy that book, so far i've made several things from it. great idea for a contest, I'll keep my camera handy as we drive down to my parents house for christmas and see if i can't come up with something good...