laugardagur, september 10, 2005

Want to learn something about me?

The obligatory, the "What kind of knitter are you?"-Quiz

Knitting Purist
You are an accomplished knitter producing beautiful pieces with a classic feel. You sometimes lament losing half of your local yarn shop to garish novelty yarns. Perhaps you consider fun fur scarves the bane of knitting society and prefer to steer new knitters towards the wool and cotton blends. Some might call you a bit of an elitist but you know that you've been doing this craft long enough to respect the history behind it and honor it with beautiful piece that can last a lifetime. http://marniemaclean.com
What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay, I'm mildly surprised, I am not as snobbish as it sounds up there. But there are more tests to go!
Before it gets really scary, I give you the needles:

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters
for people like you! ;-)
What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


And now beware, we come to my inner villains!!!

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

Scared, okay - HP6 SPOILER!!! I don't believe he's on the bad side anyway, I trust Dumbledore - SPOILER END..
It's getting worse...


What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

I'd better go.to.bed!!!

1 ummæli:

Suzanne sagði...

I got Hitler too--and I am TOTALLY not that paranoid. And mustaches are so.......I cannot describe the horror.

I still have my same suspicions about the decentness of snape BUT I read an interview with JKR and I think my hopes are unfounded. I like the good/bad of snape, but I think he is going to show to be totally on the dark side in book 7.

I tested as Lupin, INFP, wich is totally accurate (and one of my more favorite characters too).

Socks look great! I love the idea of doing two at one time....not so much the cost of 2 sets of needles. Maybe when my budget gets bigger.....